- Creative Writing
This CPE Certificate in Creative Writing is a 60 contact hour programme designed to introduce participants to the formal study of creative writing.
- Brand Management
- Facilities Management
This CPE Certificate in Facilities Management (FM) is a 120 contact hour programme geared towards equipping individuals with the foundation knowledge, skills and competencies required to effectively manage the diversity and growth of each organization.
- Internal Auditing
- Procurement Management
The Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) Certificate in Procurement Management is a 120 contact hour programme. It is geared towards equipping individuals with the full range of knowledge, skills and abilities required for engaging in all aspects of the procurement process.
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Grant Proposal Writing
- E-Commerce in Modern Business
- Certificate in Introduction to Family Law in Selected Jurisdictions
This continuing education of introduction to Family Law in Selected Jurisdictions will introduce participants to the core legal frameworks surrounding four topics in the law concerning familial relationships.
- Certificate in Women, Entrepreneurship and Society
This continuing education course in Women, Entrepreneurship and Society comprise 30 contact hours which are geared towards equipping women with the knowledge about societal conditions that support and block the success of women entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
The CPE programme in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management is comprised of 90 contact hours which are geared towards equipping individuals with the foundation knowledge, skills and competencies required to be a successful business owner or an entrepreneur.
- Introduction to Climate Change and Gender Mainstreaming
12 Month Professional Programmes
- Corporate Administration
- Guidance and Counselling
- Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising
Workforce Development Courses
The UWI Open Campus facilitates a number of Workforce Training courses each semester. These target persons from both the private and public sector industries seeking to inquire or enhance their skills in various developmental areas.
These courses are conducted over a three month (1 semester) period. These courses include but are not limited to:
- Event Planning
- Law for Human Resource Practitioners
- Mastering English Communication Skills
- Public Speaking
- Supervisory Management
- Advance Supervisory Management
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Introductory Quickbooks
- Advance Quickbooks
- Information Communication Technology for Business
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Project Management: Tools & Techniques
Students who sucessfully complete any of these courses are awarded a certificate of Achievement. Further details on these courses may be obtained from our office at
430-1120/1123/1125/1133 or email email@example.com
- Maintenance Management Fundamentals
- Occupational Health & Safety Fundamentals
- Customer Service Excellence
- Records and Information Management Essentials